2010-01-17

Always fun at Tre

When I stumbled out of the car with a bottle of sparkling rose, I knew it was gonna be a good night! First me and my buddy JoJo hung out and had some nice rosé (or pink wine as they call it here) with his half Japanese roomie and Micah, his dog. Then we took a cab to Tre to meet up with the German guy and his buddies from the gym. They were good looking I guess, but a too stiff. A bunch of guys who stood by the dance floor and looked for meat.

But me and JoJo had a good time drinking tequila with Patron, Coronas and Sierra Nevadas and gossiping about our friends. Ran in to my dear cousin and his beautiful girlfriend. When I lost my friends I hooked up with these two really hot guys, D & D. One was a dark haired engineer and the other one was a blonde Romanian with a perfect smile. I had a hard time deciding who was the most charming. We were the last one to leave the club. They called me twice after we left and wanted me to go to Denny's with them... I bet they wanted something else... But me and JoJo went home, made some japanese wonton thingies and he went to bed, I went to the couch. With my leather jacket and boots on.

Party like a ockstar, right?

The only pic I took. Jules & JoJo are checking out some babes...

No comments: