2010-01-15

DILF on a plane

Ok guys, I just have to tell you this funny incident! After running sweaty from one terminal to another at Phoenix Airport, I sat down and waited for my flight to Sac. I saw a handsome, 30ish half white, half black guy sitting and playing and joking with his 2ish years old, very very cute son. Big, strong men who have a good hand with kids are pretty hot = DILF (dad version of MILF). So I sat there and watched them for a while and wondered if my future husband would be that good. When we boarded they sat just in the seats in front of me across the lane. I slept, read about the 17 places to go 2010 (and Sthlm was in it!), stared into the air, sighed, drank apple juice and listened to ABBA the whole trip and didn't really care about the people around me. When we finally arrived at Sac airport and everybody was preparing to get off the plane, I suddenly heard:
- So what kind of Asian are you?. It was the DILF who looked curiously at me.
- Vietnamese. I answered.
- Oh, I see. You look exactly like my mother! Don't take it the wrong way...
I was pretty surprised and laughed. I looked like an old black lady? I thought.
- Never heard that one before... But you're not asian, are you?
- I'm half japanese! And I didn't mean you look old. You look like my mother 30 years ago!
I just laughed and then we were busy getting off the plane and walking to the bagage claim. I half ran to the bagage claim so my uncle didn't have to wait for me too long. When standing at the bagage carousels, sweaty, pale, dead tired and unattractive, the DILF showed up again with a smile.
- So, what do you do in Sac? he asked me.
- I'm here for studies, for one year, and then I'll go back to Sweden.
- Oh wow I see, but why Sac? Isn't it boring here?
- Haha, yeah it definetely is...And you?
- I'm here for work, for six months and then back to Atlanta. So how old are you?
- You cant ask a lady about her age!
- Well, as long as she's under 30, it's ok!
- Oh, well then! I'm 22.
- Can I get your number, maybe we can do something?
I stared at him and then at his ring finger. No ring, but still...
- Oh, I thought you were married or something...
- Haha, no I have a kid, but I'm not together with his mum...
- Oh ok, yeah sure...
- Ok, I'll give you a call this weekend!
When I went outside to meet up with my uncle, I ran into him with an old Asian lady.
- That's my mom! he smiled.
Weird. I allready met his mum... I'm sure he's just feels lonely in a new city and need new friends. He's 30ish, he has a son, he has a job... Not really my type of guy. But you have to try everything in life once, right? Girls just wanna have fun! And so on with all the clichés...

So, I just got home from the airport and just sat down for some midnight snack with my aunt and uncle. Now I just unpacked everything and I am dead tired. Walgreens tomorrow 12-4pm!

No comments: