2010-01-09

To my foreign readers

I've noticed that the numbers of my readers outside of Sweden are increasing, so I was thinking of writing my blog in English. But I dont know. I'm not that good in English. Anyhow, you know that there is a translater tool on my blog right? It's right below the Sacramento clock. With that gadget you can translate my blog into a lot of different languages. The text get a bit retarded though, since Google Translate is a pretty lousy translator. But it's allright.

Welcome to my blog, my new friends!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I agree, screw all those swedish readers! It's all about the americanos! ;) But it would be much appreciated if you converted to english, but hey this is just coming from a lil ol mexicano!

Naffe said...

Hmm nah, the majority reading my blog are still Swedes, so Im gonna stick with Swedish! ;)