2010-02-02

Back in Sac... again.

So I'm back in Sac again and back to my classes. Vegas was crazy and Grand Canyon was amazingly beautiful. Pics are coming up. Erica is here for one more week and we will probably do San Fran this weekend with some friends (hopefully).

OMG, I'm so exhausted. Physically and mentally. These weeks have been totally some of the best weeks in my life but it's been so demanding. So many things to see, do and so many new people to meet. I just want to sleep and sleep. On the other hand I want to do stuff all the time, like hang out with my friends in Sac and work out... Too much things to do, so little time.

Erica has been the perfect guest and travel buddy and has really done a great job studying and entertaining herself while I'm in class. Love u, babe. Last nite we cooked Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes with gravy and I got a little bit home sick. I really miss you guys in Sweden now.

No comments: