2011-06-28

Dear Anthony,

I would love you more than anything on the world (not that I don't already) if you "surprised" me with this 13" Marc Jacobs laptop sleeve, which I really, really, really need. I've been looking for a laptop sleeve for my Macbook for so long and seriously, doesn't this one have my name written all over it? And also, my dear boyfriend, it costs only $38! I know you're having a hard time finding something to surprise me with. When I come there in August, wouldn't it be the perfect surprise if it (and you) laid on the bed ready for me? Yes?
Will I get this wonderful creation from my wonderful boyfriend?

Baby, when you're already at the homepage, you might aswell throw in this bracelet. $48 is like nothing! Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! see this way you get EXACTLY what you want!
-A