2011-06-11

Getting fat --> break up

Detta skrev en av mina killkompisar på sin lista på hur en tjej ska vara: Vad tycker ni? Han menar att om tjejen blir fet så kommer förhållandet att förfalla och dö. Är killen ärlig och realistisk eller bara en ren idiot? Eller kanske både och?

Here’s the thing…if my girlfriend is ever fat, then she is quite simply NOT the person I fell in love with anymore. You can call that rude, or mean, or whatever, but I keep myself looking tight, and whatever I look like when you came into this is what I will look like until the wheels fall off if not better. In order for you to become fat means you changed as a person. You change, our love changes. Our love changes, things fall apart. Things fall apart, we break up. At the end of the day, we broke up because you got fat, and there is nothing bad about what I just said…it’s just honest. And my guess is, if you don’t like it, you probably aren’t the kind of girl that would be attracted to me anyways, or I to you, so we’re still cool

Inte konstigt att han är singel. Jag skulle vilja se honom se sin älskade gravid och fet eller efter-förlossning-knubbig... Tjejen trycker ut hans barn och han gör slut för att hon har blivit tjock. Lycka till med det förhållandet. Håller ni med honom, killar?

No comments: